5186-ps3-1.jpg

ps3.jpg

orig00000047.jpg

orig00000036.jpg

orig00000035.gif

ps3.jpg
PS3-concept-1.gif
PS3-concept-2.gif

and the actual thing for you n00bs that dont know.
sony-playstation-3.jpg

e3-ps3-pad.jpg

playstation-3-bpad.jpg

sony-playstation-3-4.jpg

dude i totally want one of these george forman ps3 grills for christmas, everyone wants a Sony Grill in their kitchen!

Uras of the East said:
i hate that fuking controller.

oh you should see the one that nintendo came out with...its not even a real controller. It looks more like a remote control with a movement sensor built in to it. I was reading that you control that game with your actual movements. (EX. car driving game to turn the car you have to move your wrist left or right.) so yea try getting used to that.

lmao oh its only going to get harder from here on out...your going to need to get a degree soon to play video games.

p.s. - watch out for the next god of war for the ps3 and maybe xbox 360

I'm still getting the revolution i know i'm a nintendo fanboy but still i'm also BROKE AS ****! so, yeah cheap system= happy mario (It's my real name, try not to laugh too hard.)

Got_Supra? said:
I'm still getting the revolution i know i'm a nintendo fanboy but still i'm also BROKE AS ****! so, yeah cheap system= happy mario (It's my real name, try not to laugh too hard.)

i dunno nintendo is only good for a few games but hasnt been known to be reliable on really good games...only thing keeping them afloat right now is mario...

dont get me wrong eventually down the line i will buy one but it wont be for hardcore gaming, just something to do when im bored with the ps3 or xbox 360.

Back
Top Bottom