Pray For KWKOUKI he needs it.

I dont wanna throw out his business out there but guys please pray for kwkouki he needs it and he needs out support. Please keep him in your prayers. Him and i will greatly appriciate it! Tj You Be fine Man

This is scary. I got off the phone with TJ about half an hour ago, and he sounds like he is in bad shape. I know he'll pull through this, but we all need to give him our help, and pray for our boy in Key West. TJ is a huge part of the SFLDrifters family, and I sure would love to know that our brother will be ok. Let's show him SFLDrifters really cares.

ah if i was still in town i'd be there
he's an awesome guy
i hope he gets well soon
he'll pull through w/e exactly is going on

Anyone can call me at anytime. 305-304-5357. I live in KW and TJ's best friend. Ill be off at 6am, and at the hospital.

like i said in the other thread..Dont Worrie He'll Be Alright!! Seems Like A Strong Dood

hope you pull through man...i know what it's like to be in this situation..and believe me having people for you there can make all the difference...

Good luck TJ! hopefully I can go bust my ass on scooters and crash jet ski's with you guys soon lmao

Praying for a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
wats up homie i really dont know tj or anything im new to his site but my prayers will for sure be with him and his family the lord has everything under control. i will also ask my pastor to say a prayer for him and his family

eNtRy SpEeD said:
Good luck TJ! hopefully I can go bust my ass on scooters and crash jet ski's with you guys soon lmao

Praying for a speedy recovery!

Dude...wait. Serious Business II had Jet Ski's????? WTF Did G-moe (e-30 gangsta) crash his shit? I know hes not a fan on scooters. :laugh:

K back to TJ.....see the other thread (From TJ's Mouth)

:laugh:
LowRisksCC MA47 said:
Dude...wait. Serious Business II had Jet Ski's????? WTF Did G-moe (e-30 gangsta) crash his shit? I know hes not a fan on scooters. :laugh:

K back to TJ.....see the other thread (From TJ's Mouth)

yeah, took the jetski out of the water completly. I think he was trying to grind the wall :laugh:

back to TJ answer my question on the other thread

Back
Top Bottom