places to look for 240's

Devil Man

Spectator
hey you guys i need some help looking for my next death trap... im trying to find another 240 and i just an not having the best of luck.... i know i have read of people buying cars from stores that have sites... well if you guys/ girl (haha just for you lebbet) can help me find my next sh!t box that would be very helpfull!!!! Thanks!!!!

Go to a jumkyard and find one with a clean body they will sell you the whole car pretty cheap.

but i dont want a project car... i need a car car... haha... really though i need a running car!! FB only unless its a s14..... i dont know really if i like it i like it! thanks for that option!

hey... how much does it cost to get a car legilized here? im looking at some silvias... if anyone knows let me know!

Devil Man said:
hey... how much does it cost to get a car legilized here? im looking at some silvias... if anyone knows let me know!

More then you can afford.... your only choice is to switch Vins with another US 240 you own... but this is Highly Illegal...

haha do you really think that i would do that...haha it was sacasim...or however its spelled

besides its easyier said than done to swap vins..there are a ton of places where there are vins... and to be cought driving an illeagl car would not be good at all... anywho back to the subject i need help looking for a car!!!! so help out peeps!!

Were are you @? I bought mine off this guy named Jorge. Sells nothing but 240's. I bought my DOHC from him and it was CLEAN! He's in pembroke pines. Turb0wned is his son. PM him for details.

I'm trying autotrader. So far so good; just got to continue saving cash, hopefully by the end of December or January.

yeah i just found this jorge guy i live in Naples so its a 1hr or so away, i was going to go over there today, but he couldnt meet me, cause he's tight on time.... i know what thats like... but im going over there tomrrow!!!! i will pm him anywho let him know that i want some pics of the cars if thats possible!!!!! hahaha im losing my mind in the rental guys!!! hahahaha (crazy laughter).... as for auto trader like most of them are sold already or have six million miles on them or something.. so i have just about givin up on them!!!! oh well!!! thanks for the imput guys keep them coming!!!

Jorge is the man, you wont find any good 240's in the autotrader for Broward or dade, b/c Jorge gets them before you find out about them (trust me). he sells for a good price. let me know if you need his # i can dig up his card.

i went to jorge.. i wasnt too happy with the cars there... so i will wait some more till he gets somthing a little nicer.. thanks for the help guys...

Back
Top Bottom