pimp it or dip in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaravia69

Driver
ok.. me and my girlfriend have been arguing the fact that i say if you have a lambo you would want a lambo to speed in it, and my girlfriend says that if you have a lambo you wouldn't go fast in it that thoses cars are for showing off, what the point in zooming that cars are so people can love and admire not for the people can just be like omg look how fast.. its for people to be like oh wow thats nice... it not even worth speeding these days

i wrote the first half.. the rest my girlfriend wrote.. shes still in middle school
lol

Girlfriends speaking: no im not in middle school! im in high school im 16

Last edited:
real talk.
lambo to stunt is fine. id drive it slow down ocean drive then speed where i could.
and your sentence structure is horrible. and if your gf is 16 how old are you?
and how do you have a cts?

get your girlfriend on lock dude, she is not wanted here, she is immature and is always making stupid ass threads

she aint imature she just likes to joke around and why would'nt she be wanted here?

real talk.
lambo to stunt is fine. id drive it slow down ocean drive then speed where i could.
and your sentence structure is horrible. and if your gf is 16 how old are you?
and how do you have a cts?

I'm 17 turning 18 in 8/2

Last edited:
not really spoiled, more like i dont live with my real father, and to help me out he got me the cts i only wanted a 96 deville :) ended up with a 2006 cts paid off and yup first car

i got pretty lucky.. my old boy told me to look for somthing that is only 2 stacks lol so i did s13 was first in mind but he didnt want to get me a sports car. so i picked a deville.

id speed but when im by the beach and shit where theres a whole bunch on nice looking ladies ill drive slow and show off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom