Pics of Nice custom S13Coupe Lights.

Tail lights that is. Just to get an idea of where im gonna go. I just purchased some OEM ones and i HATE the amber. I was thinkin of redding them out. the smoke looks gay to me, but redding them out or somehow making the whole top portion white (like the JDM ones) altho that might take a lot of work. Just askin for any pics of nice Coupe tail lights though. Thanks in advance.

s13c.jpg

smoketails_thumb.gif

origin_S13_cleartailsmoke1.jpg

EURO_TAIL_CLEAR.jpg

KLEI1875CustomImage1012608.jpg

damn talk about a speedy reply lol i love the JDM (clear on top red on the bottom) but i think i'd have to replace the actual parts in the light housing. Maybe i'll black em out for real who knows.

I've seen both of those before i posted up lol the 1st one looks like it was just a crapy job IMO and the second one kinda grew a lil on me.

The car is all white. If i red out the tails its gonna stay white or a nice WRXish blue, but if i DO end up blacking them out its gonna go black.

If you can make it a constant shade of red along the whole taillight. I'd do that. Just take your time when you spray it.

Thats more or less what i want to do. Guess i should get to preppin them for paint lol Any idea where i can pick up the spray? think autozone or advanced auto will carry it?

Thats what im doin now. I just got a razor blade and cleaned all this gunk off it and im about to start wetsandin it now.

wondering how's the EBAY one's , there is a bunch there for 119 or so, i head that they all are made at the same manufacture , same one's supermade and all this JDM brand's sells for 300

Yea i heard the same. But I dont have the $119. I hade $40 and an already broken tail light. Picked up some stock ones for $40 and just gonna do them all red tomorrow or wednesday. The JDM ones are cool, but look kinda riceyish to me since i've always hated altezza lookin lights

Tail lights that is. Just to get an idea of where im gonna go. I just purchased some OEM ones and i HATE the amber. I was thinkin of redding them out. the smoke looks gay to me, but redding them out or somehow making the whole top portion white (like the JDM ones) altho that might take a lot of work. Just askin for any pics of nice Coupe tail lights though. Thanks in advance.

Uh the JDM ones are the same shit as USDM tails so wtf are you talking about

Back
Top Bottom