Patrick Goodin Spotted Testing A Nissan 350Z [RUMORMILL]

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
382272_10151307536515163_1949965979_n.jpg

2012 was a tough year for Patrick Goodin. Running one of the least powerful cars in the field, he struggled throughout the season to be competitive. But it looks like Pat is changing things up this year as spy photographers have caught him testing a Nissan 350Z at Central Florida Racing Complex.

577419_10151307536590163_1398727034_n.jpg

Little is known about the vehicle in question but with the FMIC as seen clearly in the photo above, it's safe to assume the car is running with some kind of forced induction. Can Patrick have the 350Z ready in time for competition? Let's hope so. With Long Beach just around the corner, he doesn't have much time left.

Last edited:
considering he posts about his new dogbox and the 600whp V8.... dont think thats the motor he would use IF he went to a 350z. lol

Yeah he still has a v8 so I don't think this will show up in fd

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

He was posting about wanting a z to play with though

Thats pam's car I think. Vanquish finished a HR single turbo setup in that car. Owner of Vanquish is a really good friend of mine...just noticed thats him with Pat lol

Last edited:
Thanks Kensi for setting the record straight...

I would love to say that my Z is a tester for Pat Goodin, but in reality it's just my dream car come true. And now to have had a pro drifter try out the new single turbo kit....who can dream better that this (unless BG drifts my Z babe)!!

Thanks for taking my personal photos and creating cool hype about FD and Pat Goodin! Not sure how he feels about it all though, but it's just that: hype. :poofey:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom