Palm Beach County

everyone up here are gay we all like it in the a s s. ya theres only a couple of us that even know what drifting is in this county.

ya sure go drive your car into a wall. no thanks i have seen to many hit the wall cause they never clean the track, or dont clean it enough, when someone drops a rod out the block or ect. ya there awsome. driving straight is for idoits. it only uses one brain cell to go straight.
oh this is bishop

Whorex said:
ya sure go drive your car into a wall. no thanks i have seen to many hit the wall cause they never clean the track, or dont clean it enough, when someone drops a rod out the block or ect. ya there awsome. driving straight is for idoits. it only uses one brain cell to go straight.
oh this is bishop

drive a low 12 second manual transmission vehical on street tires (consistantly) and then tell me how many brain cells it takes to drive in a strait line.

drive a low 12 second manual transmission vehical on street tires (consistantly) and then tell me how many brain cells it takes to drive in a strait line.

How very true. It does require a few brain cells.... And puts them to be on full alert ;)

come on guy plz lets keep on the subject i cant believe this you are totally off topic here. this was about palm beach county being so f en gay and how no one here drifts.

I worked in wpb for two months and there are plenty of spots to drift up there.. You should make the best of it and hit the spots up before it gets blown up there. Who cares if you don't have meets up there, it's no reason to b***h about it. Just go drift and it will be your own meet with less attention.

lol ya i know i few spots. but i am a loser, just anyone here i just sit on the sidelines and just start ****. i wish one day i was coo and could drift. wow it must be nice

Back
Top Bottom