Paint and Body

Anyone know any awesome Paint and body guys around? Good Price but does it right. I'm talkin about sanding, priming sealing, painting, clear coating and Wet sand and buff. The works. I 100% believe you pay for what you get. So with that in mind anyone know legit guys who do good work?

I'm lookin to spend 2000$ on a paint job and if extra is needed for parts or whatever, no problem.

Help me out guys. Last guy who did my S14, Which if you remember me posting pics of the car from before, did a okay job. And it took him like a month and a half. for 1800$ I want a lil better job at a quicker pace.

I know someone here has to know someone somewhere. Thanks.:bigthumbu

paint and body?

16658_1147525684110_1106580016_30355706_1261019_n.jpg

Nah buddy more like this.

(My Old S14 R.I.P.)

Picture015.jpg

Body work

Picture019.jpg

Primer

Picture021.jpg

Sealer

0532682.jpg

Paint

Picture033.jpg

Wet sand and buff

Picture348.jpg

Parts installed

02.jpg

Finished Product

A job like that, For around 2000$$ and not take 2 months for it.

lol looks like they primered it ..and then used thinner or stripper to remove it
afterwards, i wouldve used a plastic bag or.....

Anyway carry on fellas

Diamante body shop in hialeah.

1084 East 47th Street
Hialeah‎ FL
United States

They do very good work, they may charge a bit more then 2g's but they are definitly worth it if you want quality work

Thanks, I'm going to look into it for sure. I got someone else I got to meet tomorrow too. So Lets see how it goes and what happens.

The person I was gonna refer you to is right across the street from them pics, I've seen your S14 there when they were working on it.

I spoke with Carlos like twice. I guess I should ride over there and see him some time, you all talked me into it. But Throw me the paint and body shop in west palm. I want to keep my options open.

I spoke with Carlos like twice. I guess I should ride over there and see him some time, you all talked me into it. But Throw me the paint and body shop in west palm. I want to keep my options open.

no a dude named Ian. He moved now and is in a shop by AutoGlitz

Back
Top Bottom