OSW drift #5

If you were there and your car is in my set I don't care if you use them just leave my sig on the picture. Thanks and enjoi

img7041gz0.jpg

img7037jr7.jpg

img7014el4.jpg

img7003hz9.jpg

img6986kg9.jpg

img6981el8.jpg

img6974jc2.jpg

img6970yp7.jpg

img6952nz5.jpg

img6932mv5.jpg

img6923gl1.jpg

img6909ng7.jpg

img6905bi8.jpg

img6880kn1.jpg

img6855up7.jpg

img6854nb5.jpg

img6848xy4.jpg

img6838sg3.jpg

img6833gq4.jpg

img6814jc4.jpg

img6809dk3.jpg

img6791rt7.jpg

img6784vc2.jpg

img6767ra5.jpg

img6765nq7.jpg

nice! i almost stopped by to watch but i had no time afterall.... some interesting cars out there though, good stuff, glad to see some people supporting osw.

Thanks for the shot John, it looks sweet! if you have any more just let me know!

The Town Car was a huge success, should I invite him out to the next event guys?? lol

Piner said:
It was the only entertaining thing there everything else was :boring:

I wouldn't say it was boring. There were quite a few people learning but the white hot karl coupe and steve's black s14 and the blue mustang and the sc were holding it down.

Drift a 944 that was the best one out of the set that I had of you. I only got to see you slide once and the photographer's placement sucked badly. Behind a huge dumpster in the turn come on what's that.

The event was nice the only thing Idid not like was the fact that it was on a sunday I had to leave the event 12:00 to get back to miami :D

hayabusa03rx said:
Drift a 944 that was the best one out of the set that I had of you. I only got to see you slide once and the photographer's placement sucked badly. Behind a huge dumpster in the turn come on what's that.

oh ok thats cool, yea i noticed that huge dumpster and figured it would be a little hard for the infield photographers to get shots, but the ones you posted are great though!

racerx said:
The event was nice the only thing Idid not like was the fact that it was on a sunday I had to leave the event 12:00 to get back to miami :D

ah man you should have stayed until after the break! Thats when things started to really pick up and get exciting!!!

hayabusa03rx said:
I wouldn't say it was boring. There were quite a few people learning but the white hot karl coupe and steve's black s14 and the blue mustang and the sc were holding it down.

hahaha. The mustang was SOO fun. Steve and that dood in the SC were shreddin.
I only saw drift a 944 run one time, but it looked good.

racerx said:

Shit if i'd of know you were there I would have come earlier

I wouldnt call it boring but I've only missed one OSW event and this was definetly not a high point. Idk maybe the heat was dulling my enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm the other way around. This was my first event. The heat wasn't that bad considering I just had a hat on. Yeah I was the black guy shooting out there.

I fell asleep in my car during the break. I was pissed I missed a few runs. Oh well I still got some good shots for the people sliding.

hayabusa03rx said:
Yeah I'm the other way around. This was my first event. The heat wasn't that bad considering I just had a hat on. Yeah I was the black guy shooting out there.

I fell asleep in my car during the break. I was pissed I missed a few runs. Oh well I still got some good shots for the people sliding.

Yeah that was my 31st event so yeah.... ive been to much much much better :) its not a bad thing but idk I think im gonna stop going to OSW unless im driving

Its local for me so its not to bad. They're talking about having a night drift for the next one, so we'll see how it goes.

I would like to attend bigger events but we'll see.

hayabusa03rx said:
I was the black guy shooting out there.

gang violence doesnt belong in drifting.... although maybe, afterall

drive-by's and drifting was 1/2 of FATF3 :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom