NSCRA.com at PBIR July 5th

boxmod

Driver
NSCRA said:
http://www.nscra.com/read-news/drift-and-time-attack-exhibition

NSCRA Announces Drift and Time Attack Exhibition at July 5th, 2009 event!

July 1st, 2009 - West Palm Beach, Florida - The National Sport Compact Racing Association (NSCRA) is proud to announce a collaboration with Florida's local time attack drivers and drifters. By utilizing Palm Beach International Raceway's state-of-the-art facility, the NSCRA will be taking advantage of its full road course to put on a diverse motorsports exhibition. In between rounds of drag racing, the NSCRA will keep its spectators thoroughly entertained with tandem exhibition drifting and some of Florida's fastest time attack racers lapping around the road course.

The NSCRA is dedicated to producing a top-tier motorsports sanctioning body for all forms of automotive racing. By presenting this exhibition, local drifters and time attack drivers will have an opportunity to gain exposure amongst avid drag racing fans and the NSCRA’s media partners. So come on out and join the rest of Florida's motorsports fans at Palm Beach International Raceway on July 5th, 2009. The NSCRA guarantees a show that should not be missed!

Drivers:

Dan Chilton
Gary James
Jeremy Lowe
Juan Henao
Jason Jiovani
Miles Flick
Bill Stenger
Marc Neron
Manuel Ferro
Joseph Anderson
Sean Yearwood
Juan Paulino

Come out to watch drags, time trial, and drifting by some of Florida's best.
Come watch it all for only 17$ entry or 15$ with printable coupon from NSCRA.com 's site. (I haven't found the coupon but it should be up tomorrow I was told)

We are trying to show them we can be a part of bigger events and that there is a real big motorsports community in FL.

I asked the guy about adding more drivers, saying there is plenty in SFL that would come out if asked. He said the deadline for him to submit names was past unfortunately. I tried, but hopefully they will want more for their remaining events.

Hey I know it's last minute but there is going to be a huge caravan meeting up at the pompano service plaza on turnpike at 8:45am. It's mainly Lexus/Toyotas but everyone is welcome to come it's going to be around 60+ cars.

Event went great...all drivers had awesome runs! Jason great job staying on 2feet or so apart from Juan on one of your last runs...all the RX7 drivers were very consistant and put a hell of a show...Juan love the tire smoke!
The five car tandem was very exciting to see...the owners of the NSCRA were blown away by the talent that was displayed and they are anxious to start planning another event along with the drifters and time attack vehicles.....

Carlos..

yea, taht run was fire.... there was some amazing 5 car tandem that i was missing out on... of ALL days to blow a turbo.... 3.5 years and i blow it when the most amazing 5 car 100mph tandem is going on... WTF

lol oh well, good fun was had.

anyone know who was in the middle of track taking pictures?

I think it was some bob...

awesome event, I was having a blast for being my 1st time there.

thanks to the NSCRA guys for the opportunity, hope we can do this again.

thanks to will for showing teaching me the track, that was fun.
big ups to my 5 car tande crew Jason, Bill, and the rotary boys (Garry, Dan, Jlow,) I had a blast!!!

big thanks to my crew for all the hard work and support, I'm nothing w/o u guys.

thanks to all my sponsors for your support thanks to you I can keep sideways, and last but not least big thanks to Hankook for some sweet rubber. I <3 u guys.

Great Job Drifters

Thank you to all the Drifters that drove at the July 5th NSCRA event. The performance was awesome by all drivers. The NSCRA hopes you had as much fun as we did. We will be in contact with each of you in the next week to discuss preparations for the next event. NSCRA.com has coverage of the event with more to come. We look forward to working with you guys to help your sport grow.

NSCRA
John Brown

So I found out one of the reasons my car was running so crappy. My wastegate diaphram has a small leak, so my boost was really inconsistent and constantly fluctuating. God I hate my car.

well I was doing that at FDC r2, too keep RPMS up some. But this time I was bouncing limiter in 3rd, jerking the wheel, and dropping clutch and it would step out a foot and just skid then drive off.

1st gear took me like 100 yards to wind out lmao, I might have a HUGE hole/wg stuck open, I'm going to try to check it tonight, but its rained every night and i work all day!

Back
Top Bottom