November 12th 240sx CONVENTION...Jupiter,Fl

jdmbrian

Well on sfl240sx there has been an event posted for NOVEMBER 12TH.

The meet is actually a Nissan/Infiniti meet. Huge NISSAN MEET HELD EVERY YEAR. Really something nice to go to. Ive been there before.

I asked if the event could be posted on other forums. They said yes. I wanted to bring the event to you guys. I wanted to see not just 240s from up north but from all over. Its a HUGE event going on. NO RACING, NO DRIFTING, JUST HARD PARKING. but its a good place to see what things have been done out there.

events is donations only. $10 minimum donation [thats if you want to eat and have a few drinks (NON ALCOHOLIC)]

This is their DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

NO STUPIDITY NOR FOOLISHNESS WILL BE TOLERATED AT THE MEET (AND YOU GUYS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS). ALSO, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES NOR DRUGS OF ANY SORT. PLEASE, NO LOUD MUSIC. THIS IS A PARK, SO NO DOUBT THAT THERE WILL BE CHILDREN AROUND. USE COMMONSENSE.

***THIS IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT BECAUSE WE ARE ALLOWED ONLY 100 PEOPLE FOR THE SITE. I AM NOT SURE HOW MANY ARE COMING BUT IF NO-ONE ACTS UP, I'M SURE IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM***

ANY AND ALL WHO DECIDE TO NOT FOLLOW THIS OR ANY WHO CREATE UNNECESSARY ATTENTION OR PUT OTHERS IN UNNECESSARY DANGER WILL HAVE TO LEAVE. THIS MEET IS NOT TO SHOW OF POWER NOR STERIO OUTPUT. SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN.

Current details (updated)...

Meet Location:
Ocean Cay Park
Perry Como Pavilion
2188 Marcinski Rd.
Jupiter, FL 33477
(link)

Time:
12:00PM - Sunset

South caravan departure:
10:00 AM
Taco Bell parking lot accross from FIU (regular spot)
SW 107 Ave. & 8th St.
(merge with other caravan's along the way)

North caravan departure:
10:00 AM
Sunoco Gas Station
Gatlin exit off I-95

Minimum Donation Amount:
$10.00
Paypal: jrivera@coolgoose.com

I HOPE MOST OF THE NISSAN GUYS HERE GO, IT`LL BE A FUN MEET.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME GUYS.

Drive Safe.

-Brian

Dude I Live In Jupiter Yessssssssssssssss

wait i dont know any of those places for the caravan.. im close to fau so where and how do i get there..

What! this is ganna be a sick meet! ive heard of em the past couple years but never had a 240 to attend...ill be there o fasho lol..btw how far is juptier from Coral Springs? Anyone know?

Okay i had a little confusion with the other forum,

its not the nissan/infiniti convention, BUT nissan's and infiniti's are welcome to come along.

this is the address

Ocean Cay Park
Perry Como Pavilion
2188 Marcinski Rd.
Jupiter, FL 33477

Dont know how far anything is from anywhere, if youd like to go id try to mapquest it if you live near the area. if you live down here around miami or any of the above mentioned locations try to carvan with the rest. of us.

Donations will be asked for at the event. If youd like to donate, donate the minimum amount of $10. The $$$ with go towards the event and for holding other events. Renting out the park is no cheap mission, and getting food and drinks for who knows how many people is no easy task either.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, ALL YOUR FRIENDS! LETS TRY TO MAKE THIS MEET BIG!

Thanks for your time guys.

Drive Safe.

-Brian

I'll definetly be there, I wanna know if I can donate the 10 bucks once I get there?
And maybe we could all meet somewhere, coral springs. or maybe boca who knows!!
Please let me get some feedback...

yea the donation will be asked for there.

for those are are planning to head out from different locations like boca and what not youd have to caravan up to the meet.

there are some caravan locations down south here in miami on 107 and 8th at the taco bell and theres another one in hialeah i believe. thats all i know so far.

www.sfl240sx.com has more information, just check out the upcoming events thread.

TurboDreams954 said:
coral springs or boca would be nice other wise ill roll out solo i guess lol

HEY I'LL BE LEAVIN FROM AROUND CORAL SPRINGS. SO IF YOU WANT TO MEET ANG GO UP GIVE ME A BUZZ ON SATURDAY 954-547-3937 HIT ME UP IF YOUR GOIN! MY NAME IS WILL.

1CLEANS13 said:
HEY I'LL BE LEAVIN FROM AROUND CORAL SPRINGS. SO IF YOU WANT TO MEET ANG GO UP GIVE ME A BUZZ ON SATURDAY 954-547-3937 HIT ME UP IF YOUR GOIN! MY NAME IS WILL.

Hey the nightmonkeys will roll with u guys cuz were all in Coral Springs, so Robbie hit me up whenever and ill let u know

TurboDreams954 said:
what part of coral springs you in? closest big intersection to me is McNab and university how far your from there?[/QUOTE

I ACTUALLY LIVE IN TAMARAC, MY MOMS LIVES IN SPRINGS SO THAT INTERSECTION IS VERY CLOSE TO ME.
LET ME KNOW AND LIKE I SAID CALL ME UP IF YOU WANNA GO!!!!!
954-547-3937

^ Lucky bastard!! I can't go cause of freinds wedding. Maybe next time even if I don't have a Nissan any more :cool:

Back
Top Bottom