no speed

RED ST

Spectator
alright i got a digital cluster and everything works on it but the
HUD and the digital mph. and somethimes the lights shuts off when they feel like it. would it be the digital harness that is bad or the cluster? this is in a DE

same here but but not a hud.. everything works but the speed wtf lol i changed the speed senor and still nothing...

best solution for that is to catch up to the guy closest to you, honk your horn, roll down your window, stick your head out and yell "HEY, EXCUSE ME BUT HOW FAST ARE YOU GOING?!" BAM! problem solved. dont mention it red, glad i could help.

well he knows all the rpm to speed calculations that i gave him, so he knows his speed, its just annoying not havin a speedo lol

yea its just a pain in the ass to think about how fast im going would rather just look down and see. and i dont have a horn so i cant honk at anyone.

i dont have a horn so i cant honk at anyone.

pebbles foo, the old pebbles thrown at the window trick, just like romeo calling for his juliet. works every time.
careful not to crack their window, then they start throwing shit back and calling the cops. lol

Last edited:
i had the same problem i just changed my cluster and now it works so im gonna suggest a cluster

alright. does it matter if i got rid of my hud? the little thing that shows it on the window?

Back
Top Bottom