Nissan meet in Miami

KRM

There's a Nissan meet down in Miami on Friday, around 8:pM. Not really a drift event and we don't need jack offs screwing up the spot by pulling J turns in the parking lot, but it's cool to check out the other rides in the area and whatnot.

This is a Nissan meet but it's a free country and i don't think any one would object if others showed up. Last month we had an Subie STi and a C16 smelling Mustang in addition to the Nissans.

7.14.2006, Friday, 8:pM at Tropical Park (the Dade Co. Youth Fair spot).
Handi-cap parking lot in front of the fair entrance.

11201 Sw 24th St
Miami, FL 33165-2229

is int this the same meet they have like every month, n last month sum one was tryen to get every one on the forum to go there and drift

KRM said:
There's a Nissan meet down in Miami on Friday, around 8:pM. Not really a drift event and we don't need jack offs screwing up the spot by pulling J turns in the parking lot, but it's cool to check out the other rides in the area and whatnot.

This is a Nissan meet but it's a free country and i don't think any one would object if others showed up. Last month we had an Subie STi and a C16 smelling Mustang in addition to the Nissans.

7.14.2006, Friday, 8:pM at Tropical Park (the Dade Co. Youth Fair spot).
Handi-cap parking lot in front of the fair entrance.

11201 Sw 24th St
Miami, FL 33165-2229

Is it Tropical or Tamiami Park? Tropical Park is on Bird.... not Coral Way

I have no idea how long they've been trying to get people. I was down there last month for the first time. Had between 25 and 30 cars in total, mostly Nissans but a few others as well.

As for someone telling peopel to come out and drift in the parking lot, i wouldn't know, haven't been paying any attention to this forum until about four days ago.

Yeah, Tamiami Park (not Tropical) off Coral Way.

KRM

used to go there a long time ago. it was only like 8 cars or something.

Ill probably come this friday and check it out.

Last edited:
if anyone wants to caravan out there with me and some friends call me up 305-300-6097 we're all going to meet at the wal-mart on the 57th ave off of the palmetto

Is anyone else going come out I want it to be a good outing. I have onecleans13 coming and a couple others but the more the better. Call me up guys 305 300 6097

So who else is comin. im being annoying cause you guys gotta come out man these meets are fun my number is above call me up so i can tell you where to meet at what time

im going, but my 40 is down... blown motor... i will be in a deckd silver 6th gen maxima with my buddy from NY

it will be a good one tonight

were meetin at the oakwood plaza

95 n stirling behind the mcdonalds in broward.

got a bunch of guys ridin out

sounds good. well me and my boys live south of that (ives dairy) so why dont you guys meet up at the BP right off of ives dairy so we can all join up and ride out together

we already got like 10 plus cars meetin there..

but if u want i will call u when were about to leave the oakwood plaza so we can meet up on 826

cool?

lol. 8:15-8:30

take 95 get off on stirling rd turn right onto stirling, u'll see a gas station on ur right and a BK on ur left. there will be a stop light with a mcdonalds on the corner, dont turn at that light. turn in between the mcdonalds and the taco bell. were in the parking lot directly behind the mcdonalds. theres a petco there.

Back
Top Bottom