nice vid

damn why dont we have a 10 acre concrete pad like that, all we have is a old air field:(

well something is better then nothing:thumbup:

it would be nice if the scene got strong enough to have good events like that here, texas has been holding it down with some pretty good events

no just the media in florida sucks....

what does media have to do about anything? tell me right now when is the last time we had an event like this in florida?.....

never.

im sure if events like this happened, there is a lot of photographers that would participate. no ones gonna come out and do HD footage at the skid pad. i feel like thats the only drifting happening down here, is the freakin skid pad. what happened to the countyline regular track? i remember it would be once a month, or alteast twice a month. now we dont got nothing but the skid pad and regular track once a year. i was telling ryan we use to do so many events back then, wtf happened? i feel like its me but in all reality, its not, its the drifting in the florida.

Video got me pumped. Daft punk was a perfect choice for that video.. I agree with shant aswell...but everything any body can ever say about SFL drifting will come back to this: VERY LITTLE SPECTATORS. thats what it comes down to, and it will always come down to it.

i fuckin' love that video. badassery was on point. nice cars, and nice drifting...they also had a shot of one pretty girl and a miata drifting...awesome video by my standards lol.

I was living in houston before moving back to florida back in 06 drift scene was dying out in houston. from what i understand aaron loosey came and starting throwing more events to grow back drift scene which def. has. Theres events with cash involved and also just big events to have everyone come drive/ or tandem. What would it take to have that here and really bring out alot of spectators and drivers. From what it seem's everyone loves money and it was a pretty good turnout at jdm up's which was like first event awwhille that involved a cash prize.

i feel like thats the only drifting happening down here, is the freakin skid pad. what happened to the countyline regular track? i remember it would be once a month, or alteast twice a month. now we dont got nothing but the skid pad and regular track once a year. i was telling ryan we use to do so many events back then, wtf happened? i feel like its me but in all reality, its not, its the drifting in the florida.

No one was showing up to the big events until the last one we had... we are planning another one in a month or two.
And also what do you guys think about a tandem only event with second left layout?

Last edited:
No one was showing up to the big events until the last one we had... we are planning another one in a month or two.
And also what do you guys think about a tandem only event with second left layout?

:eek: gotta start doing tandems then is what i think.... but sounds good

sounds good to me man. as long as its not the skid pad lol

we need to have an event for DRIFTERS ONLY. who cares about spectators.

drifters and media only.

Back
Top Bottom