Neeed help bleeding my clutch

Pinggg

Spectator
Like the title saids. I can't get the pedal back and I'm sick of doing it.

If someone around the coconut creek area can come help me that be great. I'll throw in some beers. Like tonight.

Calll me 954 655 5184

Have someone in car pushing the pedal down all the way holding it down. Open bleed valve on slave. Let it squirt till no more comes out. Close valve.add brake fluid to master. Lift up pedal repeat about 8 times. And it should stay up

Have someone in car pushing the pedal down all the way holding it down. Open bleed valve on slave. Let it squirt till no more comes out. Close valve.add brake fluid to master. Lift up pedal repeat about 8 times. And it should stay up

yes and no. if you have the dampener still installed, you need to bleed air out of there first. there is a bleeder screw there to do so. once youre confident you have they air out of the dampener move onto bleeding from the slave. Once you confident all the air is out of there. alternate bleeding from dampener and slave to make sure all air is out. if you still dont get a pedal. clutch m/c could be bad and/or the clutch dampener could be bad. i had the same issue with my s13. also when you are pumping. you need to pump the clutch fast until you can feel some pressure build up, then hold down.

if you can get a vacume pump on the bleeder it will suck the air out. just make sure you keep the fluid topped off. you only have to open up the valve a little so it kind of sips the air out. thats the fastest way... you might be able to google it for a more detailed explanation.

will i was actually bleeding it right, now after the second time after we pull the tranny and change everything (slavemaster, slave cylinder) we finally came to figure out that its the release bearing and clips that hold the rod thingy that goes into the tranny. it just keeps coming off and letting the slave fully extend.

Well when u do have to bleed that ish again, get one ofthose ez bleeders. Buy a cheap one from advanced auto parts or rent a good one. It's basically a gun that creates a vacuum and pulls fluid and into a reservoir effectively bleeding the lines w/o having to press the pedal over and over. I did it by myself in around five mins. And make ur life easier and remove the damper box. Not too much difference in pedal feel, and cuts bleeding time in half.

I remove the box already yesterday and found the problem the second time we pull the tranny..

jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom