need help with wirinng on my s14

S

slidewayznissan

i have a s14 95 and am putting a s14 sr20 can some one help me with the wiring or nose someone ho can thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a s14 95 and am putting a s14 sr20 can some one help me with the wiring or nose someone ho can thanks

lightning.jpg

GrammerDis.jpg

Seriously though. Type better and then maybe someone will try to help you. If you have never done wiring on a swap or feel comfortable doing it; pay a local shop to it. Most of the time the work they do will be better than whatever you can come up with. There is tons of wiring harness step by step instructions on google and even on this site. Search before you ask a common question.

i know u .. im jorge's cuz danny.... whats up? how u been?? iv looket all over the place and cant find a step by step for a s14 sr20 in to a s14

p.s. fuck u on the hole i can type thing u still have the( M )

dude whats up look i know what your about to get yourself into. im still on mine and im doing the same thing. trust me when i say dont bother online cause everything your going to find is either s14 into s13 or s13 into s14. just research online where to send your harness and do that. believe me i spent almost a month online running back and forth from the internet to the car and it was one headache after the next. and at the end of it i had spark but the injectors were not pulsing. so send it somewhere. if you want to try the wiring yourself get plenty of advil and go to freshalloys.com. should have something there. goodluck :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom