Need Help With Paint Colors For My Kouki

Most Of You That Have Gone To Countyline Or Desoto Know My Car As Crashed Kouki With A Different Color Door. Im Trying To Decide If I Should Keep It Factory Blue, Custom Blue, Or Go Flat Black? Im Thinking Flat Black Now Because Its The Cheapest In Material And Easy To Repair. Just Remember Im Broke And I Track This Car At Every Sfl Event Almost So It Will Be Crashed Repeditivly Because Im Crazy (or Stupid Havent Decided). And Daily It Every Day. Not Decided About Body Kit Or Not. Dont Realy Want To Change Color To Drastic. Lmk Your Thoughts.

MYCAR2-10-08.jpg

P3163877.jpg

omg blue. :D flat black is so dull. but may be a good choice since you wreck alot. i'd say paint it the cheapest to make it nice looking then when you get the crashing out of your system paint it custom blue. :D

dude satin black it holds up better and looks baller :bigthumbu i used ace satin black siz cans can cover the whole car and they spray really nice and even. best bang for the buck IMHO. My supra is satin black and looks baller i bet a kouki would look sick the same color. I hate the ashy lookin flat black paint satin FTMFW

fuck primer rattle can that shit :bigthumbu when my car gets dirty i dont wash it i spray over it LMAO for real

in my mind you dont get in better then flat black ive had the paint for my for damn near 6 months now but i cant bring myself to paint it i love flat black that much. :bigthumbu

omg blue. :D flat black is so dull. but may be a good choice since you wreck alot. i'd say paint it the cheapest to make it nice looking then when you get the crashing out of your system paint it custom blue. :D

Bump i agree dude flat black everybody has it be original...and ps try not to crash again lol....bumps on the car tho:bigthumbu

midnight blue with flake.

blue in the sun black in the shade =]

my dad-in-laws harley is this color. very nice. i might snap a pix for you if you are interested

Pearl white w/gold. That if your willing to step into baller status mode.

-Buriantsu

Back
Top Bottom