Need a photographer for Thurs 5/14 and Fri 5/15

Don't know where to post it, but its a job; it pays well, has decent perks, and will get you some extra cash. I'll be in Orlando this weekend so I need someone to cover. I'll also be out of town next Fri 5/22 and Sat 5/23 so need someone to cover us there as well. This is only for the next few days but could turn into a regular thing.

Job entails the following;
You take 100-150 quality shots at the nightclub and then email the pictures to me asap. You get free cover, free drinks (at some of the venues), and free networking. You can be drunk as hell for all I care, as long as your social and take good pictures.

You'll need the following;
D-SLR with external flash (onboard one won't cut it in low light)
Computer with Windows
Ability to zip files
Understanding of framing shots and getting great pictures in dimly lit areas (prefer someone that doesn't simply throw the camera on auto)

Pay is 20/hour .. aka 40/night. I'll pay you cash on Sunday. If you don't have a camera I can lend you mine, but only if I personally know you and you sign over your life to me

lollergirls35.jpg

401207401_e962c37e45.jpg

he is offering money, thats what makes him more qualified noobs go back to your freebiephotography.com lifes and leave this for the big boys

200 a shoot
get into clubs for free anyways
dont drink
i have networks
have professional experience already

thats good for you.. not everyone here is as cool as you bro. ever think that it was made a thread for more than just you, instead of being PM'd lol

plus, this is the perfect oppurtunity for all these homos on this website that like to take pictures to actually talk to girls at the club and get pictures, that is another experience that usually cost ppl on this site money and they get for free with this lol

Exactly this gig isn't for someone looking to blow up there career in the professional photography game. This is for someone that has some experience taking pictures and likes hanging out with people, and drink at the same time :)

This is all in Fort Lauderdale area.

thats good for you.. not everyone here is as cool as you bro. ever think that it was made a thread for more than just you, instead of being PM'd lol

plus, this is the perfect oppurtunity for all these homos on this website that like to take pictures to actually talk to girls at the club and get pictures, that is another experience that usually cost ppl on this site money and they get for free with this lol

well im a hermet and dont talk to girls...

im gay...

well im a hermit and dont talk to girls...

im gay...

i knew it. i called it pancho! jk

i would expect a professional to actually know how to spell.

im sure someone on here will jump on this opportunity.

maybe you can PM FAL since he use to shoot nightclub shots at his last job.

Back
Top Bottom