NAPLES KART TRACK this Saturday ?!?

md2020

女子ドリ
Driver
NAPLES KART TRACK this Sunday ?!?

SUNDAY not saturday
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Anyone want to go? It'd be an all day thing. Drift, grab subway down the street, drift some more...

...Ryan... if you need a ride out to the kart track because your license is still suspended maybe I can help you out... unless you already took care of it

I will bring a broom (sometimes the turns need a sweepin)

Last edited:
POLE-POSITION said:
thats so nice of you to go drifting when your boyfriend works on saturdays. and we to save tires for countyline.

we don't have spots or money for countyline hun :ugh:
i can try to set up a get together
you know how to drift, i'm still learning
and i would like some practice time
i'll give you back your teardrops and use my wheels if i have to
so quit complaining about everything

md2020 said:
thats so gay
it's a shit box with nothing in it
what's there to work on lol

not that shit box silly.... the one thats in the garage on jack stands waiting for the motor to be ripped out and new one put back in... that shit box.

BiG MiKE said:
Id like to go out there sometime just need someone with a truck and a Uhaul trailer.. looks like fun

find someone with a trailer
giacomo has a trailer but i think its only for his corolla
itll be a lot of fun
find a way

BiG MiKE said:
Id like to go out there sometime just need someone with a truck and a Uhaul trailer.. looks like fun
stop crying mike!! Noels Rusty dianasour made it tou there got raped x2 ( noel and i drove the car) and still made it home fine...mind you its almost a 2hr drive for us southerners.... stop crying about a trailor.

JeepsteR118 said:
stop crying mike!! Noels Rusty dianasour made it tou there got raped x2 ( noel and i drove the car) and still made it home fine...mind you its almost a 2hr drive for us southerners.... stop crying about a trailor.

You and Noel might have raped that car, but I truly abused it (not in a good way either :laugh: )

Mike, your ass don't need a trailer. :rolleyes:

i would go but i would

-A. need to find a 1.8 conversion for free in my driveway.

-B. fine some one who would let me rail their car again. or

-C. just go and buy a new car for free.

hmm i dunno which one to choose lol.

I would go, but I am booked this weekend. I also need to save tires for Countyline. I don't mind letting you drive it Ralph, just can't be this weekend.

I will say tires last a awhile there "skidpad-ish." I would be down to go if I didn't have to do all this school stuff. I do plan to go more after Countyline but probably saturdays. Some people really don't know how special that place is(just for what it is and your technique will for sure improve there). If I had a place like that here i would go every other day :D .

FallenAngel said:
W/e weekend is not a dud I'm down to go... Ralph stop pooching and get you car back on the track.

call joshs cell 4651607 (im whoring it out) for directions

im down to go ive never been there before i would like to go and ill try to get my camaro going if not ill go for the ride and to check out the place which ive never been there

JDM ALLSTAR said:
im down to go ive never been there before i would like to go and ill try to get my camaro going if not ill go for the ride and to check out the place which ive never been there

sounds good

Back
Top Bottom