my car died

well guys have 2 say that my car died in a car crash on 11/21/05, it was a total lost good thing it was not my fualt, so not im gonnna buy me a new car, but i dont know wut car 2 get, i already have a list of cars im planing on looking for. (and no there is nothing i can get out of the car that can be reusedIT WAS THAT BAD OF A CRASH, every said that i have 2 thank the seat belt i had on or not i would of been dead

well ethier way here is my list just want 2 see wut car u guys think i suched get

1. 93+ supra
2. new s2000
3. new evo9
4. 05 sti
5. masda speed miata
6. any year golf 1.8t
7. the 04 r32 golf
8. an FD
9. an 91 NSX
10. and other m3

im going more for the NSX but i just want 2 see wut u guys thing ? THANX FOR REPLYING !

tell me about it . I hope you do get good money but don't expect too much more than a few grand for an S13 if thats what you crashed maybe $2500 tops for a very clean one. I only got $1000 for mine and it was clean, and my friend totalled his which was damn clean and all he got was $1517.00.

Either way good luck and NSX for sure, but keep in mind it's a 14 year old car and parts aren't exactly cheap on the NSX. S2000 or STi sounds good to me.

z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
I agree NSX all the way! or S2K not the 2.2L tho the old school 2.0L
F20C pwns and so does the C30A w/ a Comptech Supercharger................Drools :D

Last edited:
well is was a very bad crash like my s13 and a durango, fornt end is gone just like the driver side of the car the engine was gone badly like a real bad crash i just got my radio my S AFC2 and my knob, but i went 2 a friend of mien thats a loyer and he told me that i would make like from 10k to 25k but no less then 8k so with that money im going 2 put a down payment on any of the cars but im hoping for an NSX so i guess will c wut happens

NSX, S2000, S15...yes S15 Silvia or STi. I don't like mitsubishi neither (bad experience). Is the trasnmission Ok? I need one.

Back
Top Bottom