Moe @ PRS

Wolf Haley

Grip & Sip
Driver
Moe is the man......He did a swap for me for those who dont know....today my flexalites took a shit and he hooked it up wit his own private ones....i highly recommend dealing with him...whatever problems i have he always does the best that he can and tries to help me out.......y am i tellin u ppl...u already know:bigthumbu

Moe is the man......He did a swap for me for those who dont know....today my flexalites took a shit and he hooked it up wit his own private ones....i highly recommend dealing with him...whatever problems i have he always does the best that he can and tries to help me out.......y am i tellin u ppl...u already know:bigthumbu

now that its fixed..go slide for christ sakes!!!:bigthumbu

Fans were too old and used. As I went to teste drive the car after a simple clutch pedal adjustment, the fans came apart. Both fans lost a feind on each fan making rattlle back and foward, until they broke off. It only took one test drive to do that.

Bump for Moe but more bad luck on test drives own you. It sucks when it happens!! Hard to explain when they come in running and leave blown? Its happened to me aswell.

Back
Top Bottom