Miami Auto Collection

Dirty

Well well well all i am going to say is this is a HORRIBLE DEALER...

I am purchasing a 2003 SRT-4 for 15,000 so after a long discussion we decide to buy it i give him the money the porter is detailing the car before i take it...I ask him to please remove the car from the lot and he does...while he is backing up the car a salesperson is backing up a Jaguar at full speed and is on his cell phone and hits by SRT-4. The owner comes out running the deal is closed paperwork is done...im like dude your guys hit my car....he didnt want to give me a refund and he wanted to charge me to fix my srt4.....i was like wtf and i put a stop payment on my check and he gave me a refund at the end.

PLEASE NEVER GO THERE

MIKE ALVAREZ and ROBERT CIELO

are pure scumbags

LOFL what a bunch of morons. guaranteed the person who didnt want to give you a refund was hispanic...we're like that sorry. thanks for the heads up.

etxxz said:
LOFL what a bunch of morons. guaranteed the person who didnt want to give you a refund was hispanic...we're like that sorry. thanks for the heads up.

i dont give a damn what background ya got...most of the dealerships and retail people suck....

Back
Top Bottom