Maroone Nissan Meet

metaru_gia

Spectator
Maroone Nissan of Kendall Event

Maroone Nissan of Kendall has invited the Z's to an event they are having for the introduction of the GT-R, they will have food, music, models and activities.

When: Saturday Aug 16th

Time: 10 AM to 4 PM

Where: Maroone Nissan of Kendall, 17305 S Dixie Hwy, Kendall, Florida 33157 Click Here for Map

As we get closer we will set up caravans and meeting spots.

I will update as I can, but the latest can be found here http://www.sfzcc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6670

Originally posted by westpak on nicolub.com
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/357435

I don't own a Z, but I do own a Nissan and do want to see a GTR in person. :bigthumbu

Those SFZCC are a bunch of dicks. I was leaving Maroone Nissan and at the light my fuel pump took a shit on me. I had to push my S13 to a grassy area on the side of the road while everyone that was at the meet was looking on and no one even offered to help me out. They just looked on like if they've never seen a guy with a broken down car before. I was there for about 20 minutes trying to start the car and not one of the people there even came over to see if everything was alright. Horrible human beings. :mad:

I shouldn't have expected better from those people anyway, most of them drove big ballin Z33's that probably never break down. I guess they were all awestruck by the sight of my old broken down S13.

Me and my girl had to take the bus and Metro home, once I got there I went back with her in her car and bought a pump and at an Advance Auto and replaced it and went home. Last time I go to one of they're meets, bunch of assholes.

Last edited:
Me and my girl had to take the bus and Metro home, once I got there I went back with her in her car and bought a pump and at an Advance Auto and replaced it and went home. Last time I go to one of they're meets, bunch of assholes.

damn dude....well glad you got tha car home and its safe....

theyre always nice to me when i ask for info on the forum but i dont know any of them so i cant say anything but still that is f*cked up

Back
Top Bottom