MardiDrift! - March 6th at CFRC

SteveO

Driver
Be sure that you are at CFRC for our next BIG drifting event on Sunday, March 6th 2011 for MardiDrift!

5452453828_089869278e_z.jpg

We'll have a full tandem competition with payouts, a float "parade" lap, beads and of course beer!

Driver admission will be $40 and general spectator admission will be $10

RSVP on Facebook to stay updated: MardiDrift | Facebook

More info will be posted soon, so stay tuned.

anyone notice flyer lead car driver is looking at the following car, not where he is going? lol wtf. bad idea there!

5475913804_fd51f6df17_z.jpg

Tandem Competition Payouts:
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $300
3rd Place - $200

The competition will only be open to Group A (Advanced Caged) drivers, it'll be only open practice for beginner and intermediate groups.

Gates will open at 9am, from 9-10am will be tech, drifting will begin at 10am.

Any questions, contact me via message or email me at CFRC_Drifting@yahoo.com.

anyone notice flyer lead car driver is looking at the following car, not where he is going? lol wtf. bad idea there!

I don't have to be looking straight to kno where I'm goin. And on that run I slowed down cause the car in front me, Sean came in way fast and hit my quarter. I looked back to see where I was about to get hit cause I knew it was about to happen. But I still finished my run... Just sayin tho...

I don't have to be looking straight to kno where I'm goin. And on that run I slowed down cause the car in front me, Sean came in way fast and hit my quarter. I looked back to see where I was about to get hit cause I knew it was about to happen. But I still finished my run... Just sayin tho...

yea i wasnt saying you sucked, but generally, if you look taht far back, your going to be out of shape. you have been doing really awesome, dont get me wrong.

Sean kept looking back at me at the last Desoto, and then he drove over a dirt mound. Watch where you're goin.

Back
Top Bottom