Mana-P's Ride Along with Orido

lmao wtf that **** was awesome...but what was up with the windshield, that was just crazy!!!

Manabu san has improved so much in the supra. I hope he becomes competitive. He is at home in a supra.

Did you guys see the rest of the videos, you gotta love Kazama dude those guys are the masters of the sport DAMMIT I Wanna Go To Japan :mad:

you and everyone else on this forum...but i wanna go for a different reason

the girls man...the girls...mmmmmmmmm...

animportdriftr12.jpg

I would pimp slap the hell out of that guy, Not only did he talk too much but chinease that fast and with that guys voice just annoys me further.

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
I would pimp slap the hell out of that guy, Not only did he talk too much but chinease that fast and with that guys voice just annoys me further.
I think you meant Japanese.

Nelvis138 said:
I think you meant Japanese.
Yea, well all I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and then blahblahlbahblahblbbnabshd. Thats what I heard, and I wouldn't be able to tell either way.

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
Yea, well all I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and then blahblahlbahblahblbbnabshd. Thats what I heard, and I wouldn't be able to tell either way.
Ha Ha I know what you mean.

subtitles guys!!! try to find those videos with subtitles, if not your local college has some japanese courses im sure these will pay off in the future!!! especially with the anime and future jdm tyte option videos.

Back
Top Bottom