KMS Drift Desoto April

smkoss

Hey SFLDrift peeps, We are in the works right now of setting 3 dates @ Desoto track in Bradenton, Fl

I watched some of the videos of past events @ this location, the event its self seemed to be alot of fun! All the drivers are going balls out.

[video]http://vimeo.com/29289778[/video]

This will be a sunday event, The first event will be in april.
2nd event will be in June and thinking about doing a Midnight madness Event, It would run from 3pm till 3am in the morning!! (but thats tbd)

This will be an all day event which will include

Car show
Drifting
Road Racing

Show your support and thoughts people. Everyday trying to provide more locations for you guys to have fun at.

Thank you all for your support!
Kossmotorsports & Silent Asylum

road racing? mmmmm door to door? or time attack? and did they build a new track I'm not aware of lol. i guess you can make a track on the oval/infield though...

We aren't for competition we are for fun we focus on the grassroots of all automotive sports, If there is enough following of cars that would like to Run the track that are not drifters, Then we will allow it, But only if there is enough. We will not stop drifting just for 2 people to run a civic around the track.

I'm not liking how this sounds. Why a car show and road racing? What I love about Desoto is how fun and not honda infiltrated it is. Desoto wouldn't be fun if they sold out like other tracks in florida.

If there is enough following of cars that would like to Run the track that are not drifters, Then we will allow it, But only if there is enough. We will not stop drifting just for 2 people to run a civic around the track.

I also said only if there is enough interest. We are not a Drift only company, But we do heavily support it more then our other motorsports.

As far as the car show, They don't really bother you :chair:

You forget, it takes money to run business's and right not most business's are doing their best to just not fall through, I'm not saying desoto is, but I'm saying you shouldn't complain about them selling out an event if that was to happen. If you support the track, then you should wish well for them :bigthumbu

Last edited:
I don't know I just enjoy the normal practices there. What would one of your events have to offer over what normally goes on at Desoto?

Well nothing about the track changes, We do have Trophy's handed out for several drifters such as Best drift, Best smoke, Best entry etc.

We also are partners now with PASmag.com; They have subscribers all over the world, all of our events will have pictures / outline of what happened at each event and will be posted into this magazine including select pictures.

We are working on a point system for the drifters, And holding a champion ship @ atlanta motor speedway, in which there will be a cash pot for winner of the entire year drift wise, 6foot trophy + entire article for your self about you and your car in the Dec issue of PASmag. If you can't get a sponsor after being in PASmag with a few nice shots of your car then i don't even know.

Basically we are helping the people who are serious but are still more grass roots level, pay 100% out of pocket get 1. More seat time, Practice makes perfect, 2. Trophy's / winnings that all add up towards your resume / promo pack that you'd send to sponsors.

If you only do this for fun, the thats fine, We have a cap on drivers. We only allow up to 40 drifters to register.

We want YOU as a driver to get as much time having a blast as possible, B/c we need YOU to entertain the crowd.

Driving for your self is indeed satisfying but driving with 1000+ people cheering you on is a whole new experience. I do not know of any one that could honestly say they did not enjoy the rush.:driving:

Call me if you'd like my personal number is 386 438 9012. Names Brent.

Back
Top Bottom