Kart Drift Track. Vol1 !!!!!!

nice editing,

that track use to be decent but now it looks like you can't even hold a line cause your run into rubble. sucks, but good practice none the less. be careful.

Looks like fun when I get the R200 in and another set of 5 lug wheels I will come down

super nice bro. remember to send me the pics and unedited video.

bdway good job. :bigthumbu
also thanks pole position for showing us the track.

att- swamp drifter. lol

nice.. we shoulda had someone shooting video when it was a full track lol

that way people wouldnt hate on Pole Position so much

Thanks for all the comments guys! very much appreciated.

I was meaning to go back this weekend but guess its not gona happen. So if all goes right i will try to make it back out there next weekend. if we could get a bigger showing i could put together a better video!! :bigthumbu

its about a 2 and a half hour drive doing the speed limit from miami. but fuckin worth it!

Nice footage. Niec video. Ill like how it is cut together. What software do you use?

Props to the talent as well!

what software do u need to edit vids together i wanna learn how to do it????

Hey TIM we never claimed of beign pros. But we didnt see you out there . so try and make it out next time and show us what you got :bigthumbu .

I edited the video using Avid Dv express. but these videos can also be edited using final cut pro(for mac) or adobe oncore(for pc) i also did the color treatment on the footage in adobe aftereffects along with the credits. Let me know if you need any help with your vids i would be glad to help.

Thanks again for all the comments ( good or bad)

Back
Top Bottom