ka24de-t tune??

Unless you already have a SAFC, your gonna have to get a pretuned ecu like from entahlpy or jwt and if you want to have it tuned at a dyno youre gonna have to fork up even more cash and get a safc and tune the ecu with that...sucks i know

The only thing an safc does as far as tuning is concerned is manipulate the airflow signal.

like i said earlier get an enthalpy tune. Ask tom (Hot Karl) he knows more about it than myself

that's the beauty of a rom tune, you don't need to know anything but the parts you're installing, the tuner takes care of the rest.

that's the beauty of a rom tune, you don't need to know anything but the parts you're installing, the tuner takes care of the rest.

Yes rom tunes are great and you dont need to retune if you change your boost level BUT if your tune isnt on point and you want it fine tuned you are basically fucked unless you get a safc and fine tune the ECUs base tune with it.

Yes rom tunes are great and you dont need to retune if you change your boost level BUT if your tune isnt on point and you want it fine tuned you are basically fucked unless you get a safc and fine tune the ECUs base tune with it.

Not really. The timing map is basically determined by the turbo spool/lag. They tend to be spot on or very close to it. Sometimes the fuel can use some tweaking due to the safety net added by tuners (additional fuel for safety). This can be by fine tuning with an safc but an adjustable fpr is usually plenty sufficient since the additional fuel runs across the board. Beyond that, you can get your roms flashed freely by the tuner (if the base tune is off) by sending them a dyno chart w/ a a/f readout. You are never fucked, that is a complete exaggeration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom