KA motor?

um....ever wonder why there is a "for sale" and a "want to buy" section?

ill give you a hint....wrong section.

I want to know where, like a shop or somthing that sells motors and trannys and stuff. No where in this thread did I ask to buy one. Just thought maybe someone could direct me to the right place where i can fine one.

jdm miami , or a junker... :) U-pick, U-pull etc.. :p have you been to 74 street behind doral ?

Yea ive tried in those places...JDM of miami say they only do import motors since Ka is the american motor for the 240 :( and everytime i go to a junkyard the motor is either messed up or the driver had got into a front end collision :( and no i dont believe ive been to the one in doral what is it called? and thanks for the help.

Yea ive tried in those places...JDM of miami say they only do import motors since Ka is the american motor for the 240 :( and everytime i go to a junkyard the motor is either messed up or the driver had got into a front end collision :( and no i dont believe ive been to the one in doral what is it called? and thanks for the help.
well ill pass today by there and i'll find out for you.. i still gotta go to my warehouse :p lol gotta work and im right by it!..

ill let you know!

Back
Top Bottom