just got word from body shop

SnoOgAns

my tl that i crashed ended up being a total lost iam not sure what car to buy next iam thinking about an sti help me out

e46 M3 Is trash. The body looks sick but the interior killed it. The seats won't hold you in if your life depended on it. You can find them for around 20G's now a days tho. STi's are nice but mad expensive. I loved my Evo IX if you are looking for a nice daily. Making power is scary because of the infamous Mitsubishi Trannys. TL Type S is a sick car.

z4k said:
e46 M3 Is trash. The body looks sick but the interior killed it. The seats won't hold you in if your life depended on it. You can find them for around 20G's now a days tho. STi's are nice but mad expensive. I loved my Evo IX if you are looking for a nice daily. Making power is scary because of the infamous Mitsubishi Trannys. TL Type S is a sick car.

If you think the Evo tranny is weak, try the Subarus. Can't launch them too much, or they'll blow.

jdm ae86t said:
If you think the Evo tranny is weak, try the Subarus. Can't launch them too much, or they'll blow.

Those are the older 5 speeds - WRX transmissions.

they told me it would cost me 19,000 dollers to fix it yes three zeros and a 19 lol

iam inspire iam just on snoogans s/n

Back
Top Bottom