just a question...

thought id ask the people running boost on s13...heres the story...i am about to boost my ka so far i have t/25 turbo, 3" dwnpipe, and a bottom mount manny(so far... i know i need more stuff to complete) but my question is regarding the dump pipe/o2 housing dump tube...i am considering getting a divorce chamber dumpipe but was curious if the regular one would be the same, or if there would be a benefit between one of the two... i even saw that they make a "screamer" dumpipe...any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!!:bigthumbu

whats a regular one?

collector(regular as u put it) just collects all the turbine exhaust and wastegate in one spot and shoots it down the exhaust. same as a stock outlet on sr.

-a divored one is suppose to help reduce exhaust turbulance(help in response)

-the scremer on is instead of intruducing the exhaust gas from the wastegate to the exhaust system it lets it dump to the atmosphere, making a "screaming" sound in the process of doing it.

people have done many test on the diffrent styles of outlet pipes. theres no reall benifit. same shit! just the screamer pipe will give u the sound when ur wastegate opens.

for more sleeper style less attention go for divided

track style-screamer all day!!!!!

i rock open wategate! SCREAMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had open wastegate on my s2k shit sounded mean when i hit full boost and that shit up!!!! i would rock open wastegate!!!!

Back
Top Bottom