Just a question... about a specific race

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoOgAns

So how much hp/torque would you need on an sr20det to beat a bike?? specifically a yamaha r6... I was just curious becuz my friend just bought one and i raced him (i knew i was gonna lose) off a 40mph roll and i got DESTROYED by atleast 15 cars until he stopped... Now im just asking becuz i hear that this guy Derreck (i believe he's on this forum) with a sr20 240 thinks he can beat my boys bike just because he tops out at 175mph or whatever with a reflashed ecu or w/e he has.... My opinion this is no 10 mile race the bike STOCK takes 2007 viper srt-10 by 4-5 car lengths so imagine.... Just a question that i would like some opinions about: Is this guy retarted thinking he can beat a bike? I know damn well he doesnt have 600+whp so i personaly think he shouldnt waste his gas trying to keep the bike in his sights as he struggles to keep up by miles... What you think??

OH and Derreck, if you think im calling you out by this, you're thinking right i wanna see you stop running lip and run it with the bike, you have an SR so do I and so do 123323343 other people, you're not cool...... RUN IT ALREADY!!!

Last edited:
i got a buddy with a mustang that will take your buddy derek and the guy with the bike :D....and if he is nice enough he will let you hold his turbos lol.

ofcourse bro lol its just a stock redtop with out a speed limiter shit does a good 175 judging by the way he passed my bois s2k while it was toppin out. if the bike dont do 175 it aint gon win at top speed. its not that hard to figure out out any other race is the gixxers win durr

i got a buddy with a mustang that will take your buddy derek and the guy with the bike :D....and if he is nice enough he will let you hold his turbos lol.

I know 2 guys with 800 HP supras, a Big Juice 240, turbo cobra..... None of them drift. Check them on SOUTHFLORIDARACING.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom