Jupiter

kleen555 said:
I'm moving to Stuart in a month so I'll be right up the road...

Yea, thats like 30min away. Not too far. Where do you live in Jupiter silvia_slida? Not much places to drift around here.

i just got a 90 nissan 240sx. i was in michigan for a while since when i was visiting i got in some trouble but im going home tomarow morning. im going to have to find some spots.

i know last time it looked like peaple whire drifting in the beach parking lot then the tracks went across the street and to the other park lol but that doesent seem to smart to me?

silvia_slida_56 said:
i just got a 90 nissan 240sx. i was in michigan for a while since when i was visiting i got in some trouble but im going home tomarow morning. im going to have to find some spots.

i know last time it looked like peaple whire drifting in the beach parking lot then the tracks went across the street and to the other park lol but that doesent seem to smart to me?

Thats cool. But Ive seriously searched around here for good spots and there really arnt any. Ive never heard of anyone drifting in that parking lot but thats kinda dumb considering theres like a million cops around there and not to mention a police station down the road of there too. Let me know if you want to go look for spots or try some places I know of.

ya i ordered a radiater so once i get that put in my car i will let you know hopefully itll be here thursday and friday ill be able to drive. ill let you know whats up.

silvia_slida_56 said:
ya i ordered a radiater so once i get that put in my car i will let you know hopefully itll be here thursday and friday ill be able to drive. ill let you know whats up.

Sounds cool :bigthumbu

I wont beable to go tonight, maybe tomm let me know though. I lost my phone today but you can try me tomm at 561-281-4619

jlego said:
cool i thought i was the only one from up here.. im in stuart!!

I have a few friends in Stewart. Maybe if I can get my car situated again we can all meet up and go do something.

Back
Top Bottom