JRsink

KumA

Spectator/ Media/ Drifter
Driver
Hello!

Jason (JRSINK) had me pay for fender flares that I never recieved. The kevlar ones. I had to start a claim with paypal and awaiting for the money now.

TEXT CONVO:
Me: Shipped the flares out?
JR: Havent gotten my car back yet to get the flares off it. Ill text you.
Me: What?
JR: My car was suppose to be done. I told you, they are mines. I do have possesion of them but they got my ride.
Me: KK just LMK.
Me: Shipped the flares? BTW wasn't you car stolen?
JR: Nope. It was never stolen, a friend just put it on craigslist when I was in jail for 3 weeks. Its at the shop now getting tuned KA ITB's.
Me: If I dont get the flares by saturday I want my refund...

The saturday came and no response, I saw that he was online I posted on his thread and text him then he response saying that ima joke or something like that. Then I made the claim on paypal. And here I am today.

FAIL ASS BUSINESS PEOPLE
34g8pxy.jpg
2lt3wjt.jpg

Last edited:
hes cool he went to jail ...:cool: i wouldnt of sent the money till he had the car tho :/ good luck

haha this is the same dumb fuck that lef his car open and got his shit rolled off the loading dock!!!

hahaha-0-NOOB!

dam brian well hes already banned off this forum so he wont respond here. i know hes on florida drift and zilvia

I was just on that thread lol.

I can't post the feedback on Zilvia something about my account not having some shit there. Fail ass Zilvia.

nig u fail. y would u buy something from a guy named jrsink???

Funny enough like God wanted me to pay first then make me find out about JRSink. After I paid, I got PM from Greenstar saying if I bought anything from him, then I called bladder to find out what was the deal. After that I saw all the threads about the most fruit cake looking teef!

Kid looks stupid anyway. "Ohh I taped my flares on, let me sit next to my car and ask my mom to snap a pic of me! My life is awesome I must share with the worldddd!!"

its hilarious how they rolled his shit off a loading dock but why didnt they steal anything lol

Back
Top Bottom