(?)j30 Rear End + S14?(?)

OK MY FRIEND has a junkyard and he has a j30 rear end ,diff ,brakes, and 5 lug.........my (?) is will it bolt up to my 95 240sx,,, i SEARCHed and all i found was 300zx :cool:

Just remove the Diff. from the J30 subframe and swap it over dont kill yourself over stupid shit...

I dont think so am not sure.. Just remove the diff. dude make life alot easier..

it can bolt up i called c3g over in california, and they've dont it without mod, just need the entire spindle, and if its an s13 then, the lca they have a site get the number and talk to steve(i think thats his name) heres his number949-380-0801

IMAGE_001.jpg

this is what i mean wen i say rear end lol every thing is there, would i have to take everything apart of does all of this just bolt up

jdmnismo300 said:
whats da point u benefit nothing frm da extra parts just take da diff dude

dude u always have smoe negitive to say(u shuld be B**** slapped)........... i am gonna benefit 5LUG, a diff, and bigger brakes , my car is 4 lug rite now cuz i havent done the rear...so now that i have a j30 REAR END i wanted to know if everything bolts up. i already know that the diff does but does the whole hub ass. with the brakes fit also so i can swap it out?

nizzanturboka said:
dude u always have smoe negitive to say(u shuld be B**** slapped)........... i am gonna benefit 5LUG, a diff, and bigger brakes , my car is 4 lug rite now cuz i havent done the rear...so now that i have a j30 REAR END i wanted to know if everything bolts up. i already know that the diff does but does the whole hub ass. with the brakes fit also so i can swap it out?

lmao it wasnt negative im just saying save yourself the trouble dude but on another note ARE YOU GONNA BITCH SLAP ME? stfu dont get loud son i figured since everyone else said pull the diff that u were already 5 lug lol at nigguz gettin hard on here

Last edited:
""nigguz Getting Hard, Son, Get Loud"" Lmfao Who Do Think U R........ Lol 4 Sure U Swear, U Pro. Think U Know How To Drift Also Lolololol Next Time Read The Forums And Btw I Will Bitch Slap U Hahahah So Dont Get Crazy Punk

Reminds me of my drama days with jdmnismo300 myself. He is cool though, although sometimes it seems as he comes through a little arrogant. But I learned to not to misinterpret that anymore. He's cool I insist!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom