ignition switch

I have a 1990 Nissan 240 and so I wanted it to be cooler so I bought a netami quick start ignition switch and I don't know how to install it, any suggestions???

lol just take it to Festival Motorsports... Abe is a master when it comes to wiring! and he is extremelly affordable.. with "crackhead prices" as someone told me once.

i shouldn't ask...but why is this necessary???? people usually do shit like this wen they can't start it by a key anymore or something else breaks.....what was your reason??

read the first post, he wanted it to be cooler stop pretending like black ppl are the only ones that are allowed to steal man

Push start isn't going to be as cool when someone else push starts the shit out of your car and Divos your ass.

On another note. Wiring is not hard, it's just a lot of patience, however, if you can't figure it out with diagrams and write ups, leave it to someone that knows how. I learned that the hard way.

If u want a key call my dad (954)274-7336 let him know I sent you. He'll hook u up....just throwin it out there

:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

he resolve my problem in NO TIME!!! he is an awesome guy!:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom