if anyone is experianced with timing on ka24de and has time today come help me please

put the new head in put the cames in but it wont crank ive tryed everything maybe i put the cams in wrong i have no idea some please help 786 973 2446 hit me up tex me first i dont answer calls:chair::confused:

Check the internet, put it on tdc and check the cams.. 11am intake, 2pm exhaust iirc..

But you're saying it won't crank at all? No fire?

yea i got it turnin by hand the car turns on but it wont idle and its running ruff ashell and i hear the lifters extreamly loud, the head was rebuilt . maybe i missed a

vacum line i rechecked everything a few times but havnt found a clue yet. im completly clue less the oil came up watery so maybe there was some water left, but i

drained everything again put new oil but i cant figure out why its so ruff and crazy. new plugs new wires

Last edited:
no tomorrow is my day off going to take intake manifold off everything off actually and do it all over again, hopfully this time it works right, my daily driver just took a shit on me so 2 cars on down time is horrible atm.

Back
Top Bottom