I wanna see rats

StealthFighter1

Spectator
I like rat style cars, and i want to see what you guys can come up with , mostly japanese of course but as we all know euro rats are hot too,

to start : my own,

DSC00050.jpg

l_db6804ca49fb4dd78eb50534ccf3fcfe.jpg

l_5b489484ef0c45faa437a1f1f640ec3e.jpg

not so ratty...lol
DSC01037.jpg

lmao me and tj were just talking about these the other night too...weird.

chris mutha fuckin jackson thats not a mutha fuckin rat rod LMAO

im gonna rat out my supra next week:bigthumbu

they are amazing :eek: i really like the stance of the wheels..wonder how they would look on a wide body s14 :cool:

to really be a rat rod it has to be a period correct car from the 20 to the early 40s that either has not had the body restored or is painted in a falt color. Usually has crazy exhuast and you can see the motor. It also normally has hand old school pin stripeing.

now as for what im doing and others have done is going for the rat rod style with a modern car.

Rat = Means the owner of the vehicle/motorcycle/car keeps the car alive by doing the minimum in maintenance. With time the vehicle begins to deteriorate, giving it the rust, and dirty look. But the engine and all the parts need for the vehicle to work are in perfect conditions... check out the Madmax movies...

Last edited:
something like that yeah just overall ratty, with a deteriorated abandoned slightly miscared for look, but the old school hotrod flavor can be applied to a newer car also creating a rat-style look , boro boro , euro trash etc

Rat rods do not show the motors, those are called death rods. Rat rods, had the shitty rustic look. Loud ass exhausts, and not a car in the world for form, function all the way.

Here is urban hot rod, its a 350sbc

s14-SBC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom