I Started A New Forum

"Bashing on FWD Drifting will NOT be tolerated whatsoever. If you have something to argue, do it in the argument thread, thats what it's there for. You will be warned once then permanently banned."

damnit

m4nfred said:
"Bashing on FWD Drifting will NOT be tolerated whatsoever. If you have something to argue, do it in the argument thread, thats what it's there for. You will be warned once then permanently banned."

damnit

i had to set rules, WTF? you thought it was going to be like the Mess SFLdrifters is... shame on you... :laugh:

LMAO... WoW... Not busy enough? Need new ways to kill time or suttin? or is it just for a good laugh?

m4nfred said:

damnit
Good thing its still ok to bash FWD Ass dragging here!! :)

Omg... I just read a few posts on that site... its sad.. truly sad...

BTW for the Techniques page.. Seems like those techniques are the onez written up for RWD... I could be mistaken but it seems those techniques arent valid for FWD (didnt read em all - just the titles and a few werds)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahha

Back
Top Bottom