Votes: 7 26.9%
  • krust

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KrustyCoupe

la tuya.
Driver
so the dude that has my old 240 wants a trade back.
the enkei mesh are no longer on it. stock 240 se's. the car has hids and everything is wired.
the trade back will be consisting of his car how it sat when i got it for my old 240 with everything working properly. fuel guage, a/c, etc. the car still needs bodywork (bondo on both quarters and not a pretty job) ofcourse but overfenders can fix the rear. id just need some more money.

what the 240 looks like now (still ka with a red engine bay)

silvia242.jpg

silvia244.jpg

silvia247.jpg

what it looked like before.

100_2562.jpg

my ek sedan.

100_2582.jpg

dude get the coupe back... civic are everywhere now-a-days.. 240's on the other hand are getting harder to find in good condition... specially coupes

this is true. but 240's also get stolen. besides that this coupe was hit on both quarterpanels and they have shitty bondo jobs. and the front bulkhead looks to be like it was pulled out so it must have been in some sort of frontal collision. the seat is bolted through the floor. and its 3 different whites and the bay is red.

if its gonna be your only car keep the civic...if you have another def. get the coupe back it looks sweet with the wheels.good luck

it would be my daily.
the only thing setting me back id going back to a multicolored car with bondo and going from a 98 to a 92. i told the owner of it now if you fix EVERYTHING like the a.c and the fuel gage etc i will consider and he said no problem so i would be getting this car back perfect. just needing suspension wheels and bodywork and paint.

Would the 240 strictly be a daily or would you slide it as well? If you plan on sliding I say trade back, you can only have so much fun(read: not any) in a SOHC 4dr civic. The bondo doesn't look to be terrible and bodywork isn't something drastic either. Suspension can be found decently priced and wheels are also cheap if you know where to look.

just keep the civic for daily, your young so just get
a job and buy a beater drift slut for cheap if you wanna slide

Coupe!! You can daily it and work on it at the same time though. I do that to mine. And defyinggrip is right, cant find much 240s in really good condition especially coupes. Yours looks well kept and evertyhing so as long as u dont mistreat it the coupe will be a good daily.

just paint the car red again....there are WAY too many white 240s out there

its not so clean. it LOOKS clean.
it has bondowork ont eh quarters. the bulkhead is twisted and has been pulled.
the floorboard is full of holes. the trunk is rattlecanned and it leaks. the gastank has a dent in it and the so do the framerails.

Back
Top Bottom