i have rope and im looking for a nice tree i need help

Grahm

wtf is going on now helppppppp

ok here is the deal, I have a red top sr20det and it is breaking up any gear when I hit like 3K and breaks up and rpm"s will go up and the moves alittle and I keep hearing the bov open and close. I have put in a new fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs,new maf, I have also tried an ignitor but the problem keeps happening. But the strange part is that it ran perfect for 2 weeks straight then all of a sudden happened again. so let me know what you all think this has been happening for 2 months. Let me know what you all think thanks

OK new fing up date the car didnt break up all g damn day now it just started breaking up again wtf is going on>:"?

Last edited:
try using another maf and see if it still happens. then change ur plugs if that doesnt work. it could also be a turbo problem, hairline cracks can cause this.

I have checked for leaks I couldent find any, the bov is hks no ebay. I have tried another maf still same problem, I will look more into the turbo, but could it be a coilpack or the tps possibly

the problem is you need a fuel pump, instead you got a fule pump. -solved

all jokes aside, check your intercooler couplings for leaks. your plugs might be fouled also

jesus would help me fix my car breaking up hopefully

it worked fine all day and now is breaking up again whyyyyyyy

Last edited:
happened to a buddy of mine, same exact problem. Get colder plugs and lower the gap. This will help if there are any weak coil packs. That helped a little, then he replaced the tps and it was almost perfect. Then I timed it and it's been perfect ever since.

Back
Top Bottom