I got a research paper

Look up bootleg and bootleggers first people to get sideways, Rally racing, and very stock racer (in dirt)....all those people were getting sideways before the japanese and the whole drifting craze.

Nazi Germany has the first real source of drifting on camera

hitler taught them

Youtube has the proof.

But recent archaeological discoveries have shown that ancient Egyptians got sideways on their war chariots and had tandem competitions. They'd put blades on the wheels and play "slide the israelites at the greatest angle", a technique the japs would later try to emulate with cucumbers. Their drift-loving days ended when god got pissed and brought down the plagues on them.

Boom! A+ guaranteed

lmao your not going to get a serious response my guess someone got sideways and thought it was kinda fun so they did it again on purpose, and everyone thought it looked cool. just like how most of us got into it

lmao your not going to get a serious response my guess someone got sideways and thought it was kinda fun so they did it again on purpose, and everyone thought it looked cool. just like how most of us got into it

i had the most serious post here,
Hitler taught his Nazi soldier how to control their cars on ice, youtube it

Either way, the Japanese turned it into a sport and gave it a name/face/whatever. Before that, it was something different.

Back
Top Bottom