Homestead Fara Drift Demos April 5th

Dear Sfldrifters,

I have recently acquired a position with FARA about hosting their drift event demos.

I want to extent a thank you to Tim for giving the opportunity to run these events at Homestead Miami Speedway.

I have selected the drivers that are already been registered for that day. I also have a few pending drivers that I will add once I get confirmation from each driver for their attendance

The following drivers register for the demos are:

Sean Love
Bill Fisher
Raffi K. (Team Aero-K)
Juan Henao (Smokin Aces Racing)
Estie Falero (SMDG)
Bert Abalos
Marc Neron

I hope to see you guys come out to support your drifters and hopefully have more drift events at Homestead.

I will also be hosting a RHD car show, so come out to homestead to check out some cool cars.

If you are interested in drifting in homestead here are the guidelines you need to having in order for you to be invited to homestead

************* PREVIOUSLY POSTED BY TIM******************************

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BE APPROVED FOR HOMESTEAD!
The Homestead demos are just that, "Demos". What I mean by that is, this is not a time for drivers to practice, and it’s a show. That being said please understand if I don’t give you the ok to slide Homestead that doesn't mean I think you are not a skilled driver. Just that either I see inconsistantance in your driving, lack of recent seat time, or you are just not ready yet. Just because you can connect county line or have even tandemed at countyline, dose NOT make you eligible for the DEMO. Bottom line, I don’t just use countyline to gauge your skills to see if you’re qualified or not. Like I said this is not for you to go and try it. You either are ready for tandem, by having a cage/ pro am license, or skilled enofe, and have enofe power to make it back up the hill (there are some exception, ie White Warren G)
So for the next couple of countyline events along with some other events. A few others and I will be scouting for drivers for the demos. I will be sending invites as soon as I have decided on your eligibility for the Demos. So, for now on if you have not received an invite from me, AND ONLY ME! You are not approved. Sorry please don’t take it personal. I believe I have proved myself enofe that everyone should know I do my best to get drivers as much seat time as possible and try to go out of my way to help drivers out. The Sfl drivers have been a big part of my life the last couple of years. I look forward to the day when I can have sick 3 car tandems and 20 cars to rip homestead up, but until then I have to be as strict as possible to get the best drivers for the demo.
What we looking for?
Well what we are looking for is
1. Consistency
2. How often you dirt drop (can not be dirt dropping at Homestead!)
3. If your car is ready
4. Power, or the skill to make up for the lack of power
5. Seat time

Let me also point out FARA is going to be pushing really hard this year to bring new sponsors and better media to there events. So this could be a good time for some PR. There is allot of money at these events, so if you make it out try to take advantage.
Also if I haven't replied to your request yet. It is because I am still debating on my decision. I will get back to you.

I WILL FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES JUST LIKE TIM SAID IT, IF I DON'T THINK YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T THINK YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

My requirements for the selected drivers will be

-Your vehicle must be equipped with a roll cage
- You just have a fire suit
-You must have a helmet

I would like to maintain these guidelines to show Homestead and FARA that we are not only drifters but we need to look the part too. If we are looked at by future sponsors we need to be well presented and well spoken. With that said I hope I can encourage people to look there best at homestead for future sponsors to take you seriously.

Any questions or concerns please pm me

Moe

Last edited:
Stop bittering both are decent drifters and thats not that point of this thread take it to PM's.

Ok Guys!!! Here is the event schedule for Sunday April 5th.

If you guys are going Saturday too let me know and I will post the shedule for thsat day as well.

I hope to see you all fo you come out for this event.

Moe

SUNDAY APRIL 5th 2009
07:00am GATE OPEN
07:00am to 12:00pm Registration and Tech will be open Tech & Safety in Garage 15
08:00am to 09:00am MANDATORY DRIVERS MEETING IN MEETING ROOM FOR ALL DRIVERS
09:00am to 09:30am F-01/F-02/SR-1/SR-2 Grid in Pit Lane
09:30am to 10:00am F-01/F-02/SR-1/SR-2 30 Minutes Race
10:00am to 10:30am MP-1/MP-2 Grid in Pit Lane
10:30am to 11:00am MP-1/MP-2 30 Minutes SHOOT OUT Race
11:00am to 11:30am MP-3/MP-4 Grid in Pit Lane
11:30AM to 12 noon MP-3/MP-4 30 Minutes SHOOT OUT Race
12:00am to 01:00pm LUNCH
01:00pm to 01:30pm PARADE CARS SHOW only
01:00pm to 01:30pm BIKE STUNT SHOW Pit Lane
01:30pm to 02:30pm DRIFTING SHOW
02:00pm to 02:30pm F-01/F-02/SR-1/SR-2 Grid in Pit Lane
02:35pm to 03:05pm F-01/F-02/SR-1/SR-2 30 Minutes Race
03:00pm to 03:30pm MP-1 / MP-2 / MP-3 / MP-4 Grid in Pit Lane
03:30pm to 05:00pm MP-1 / MP-2 / MP-3 / MP-4 1 Hour 30 Minutes Race
05:30PM Trophy Presentation at Victory Lane All Classes
05:00PM TRACK CLOSED

Drivers added to the first post

Last edited:
whos bringing a jack and 2nd can i use it? I cant fit one in the car. And cant afford the diesel to bring truck and trailor. down

Last edited:
Marc Neron hold it down for the east coast.

I have a car again. Maybe it will see some drift action soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
this shit was fire i had a blast Thanks to everyone that made it happen and all the other drivers that wernt scared of my shitty driving. Im in love with that track and now i want to run moroso thanks everyone

Last edited:
well done to everyone :D looked good ill post the videos i have in a couple of min.

BTW: F#@! Viper owners what a bunch of douches!

i want vid now make a homestead media thread i have never seen pics of my car sideways in one color ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom