help with the stock ka

mca00176

im getting a stock ka24de i have a 20g turbo with piping already how much can i boost with a stock ka , with 72 lb inj and a fuel rail and a afc just an idea , thnx

talk to green machine

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get sr injectors. You sound like your looking to make alot of power. If thats the case sr injectors are not the way.

z32 maf + 555cc... which afc do you have? Well i dont remember correctly but i think the old afc can do +/- 50% or 30% correction, so i guess it doesnt matter because thats fine for this setup.

As far as boosting... i think you should go get the car tuned and go from there.

thts really crazzy on a stock , ka i really dought it with out braking nothing with a good tune im think about 15 pound tht would be alright i thnk

www.ka-t.org there's people running 15 psi stock internals, but you dont want to do that unless you run race gas or tune the ignition (because this is a NA ecu) along with the fuel maps. An safc wont let you do all that. So get your ecu chipped or get a stand alone or stop at 12 psi until you can afford it.

my pervious ka i ws booting 15 pounds i ws runing very very rich at the time i ran it for a year the only thing i had ws pistons and 550 inj i ran good but i messed arround with the fuel and the timing thts when i messed up the motor so on bone stock ka i can only boost 12

Back
Top Bottom