Has anyone ever tried this?

asanj3

NKOTB
this is amazing, but risky i think, has anyone ever drifted the onramp to enter or leave the highway?
:driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be a dick, but this isn't amazing. It risks your license and lives. Not to mention its a factor for through the roof speeding ticket prices. I think there's just so many more cons than pros.

damn yea i see that, i mean its risky something i would never try but just wanted to know what you guys thought

on-ramp-drifting.jpg

No, its just one of those things you might try at a certain time when it feels right, but you dont go bragging about it or telling everyone "yo man guess what I just did!" lmao

I'm not sure that their is a drifter that hasn't tryed atleast once to drift some kind of highway entrance or exit. When you are developing your skills its one of those things you can say you did, but like everyone has said its nothing to brag about. Drifting on a track or course is where the real skills are.

yeah i've done it once a couple times :p

Its not super hard or anything, its just knowing that if you spin you are going to look like a retard for the people behind you

Last edited:
im sure ALOT of people do it still ...

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

im sure ALOT of people do it still ...

see?

but here in fl its just not worth it anymore..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom