Got a decision to make... opinions please

Im coming upon some insurance money in 3 days.. i have two cars waiting for me... a 1989 toyota supra.. 7Mgteu with internal work done, paint, new clutch, sound system, hks F-Con, lots of work and mods... And A 1995 Nissan 240sx with T70 turbo and minor internals... both same price. Will be Daily Driven for a loOoong time, work/school/car clubs-meets..etc I kno you guys are supra lovers and so am i but i luv s14's also.. Help me out here.. think reliability, long lasting..least problems etc.

how 'bout an '89 supra painted lexus pearl white with a TWIN TURBO 1JZ and the 2J Wheels????? - sorry - pics were taken in the rain!

CIMG1584.jpg

CIMG1582.jpg

Last edited:
i wouldnt buy either one of these cars... it never fails that you try to force yourself to buy something right there and then, when right after you buy your car there will be something else nicer. if i were you i would just shop around a little more and dont force yourself on picking between those 2 cars.

lol thats what ive done.. i went thru another mk3 supra, and s13 sr swapped, a s14, the turbo ka-t 240 and this supra.. picked my favs and now i jus have to decide...

Back
Top Bottom