fwd drift anyone

NAKED MIKE

Spectator
any one got GOOD fwd drift vids ive always talked shit bout it but last night my boi in his integras WAS KILLING IT speed,angle i was VERY VERY impressed

i was passenger but believe will get vids next thursday they always hate on me cuz im da ONLY RWD guy in that lil group of friends they all have hatches,tegs,or cobalts and my boi was like man its not that hard i was like yuh ok FOOT IN MOUTH lol my boi took a cell phone vid and that shit was SERIOUS like if he had a lil more power he could compete at any ter tech event (just because those big fukin sweepers) he was all embarrased and shit cuz the honda guys wont accept it so easy lol but he told me secretively that hes been drifting it for like 3 years by himself

imo thats pretty good nice line
Oversteer is a phenomenon that can occur in an automobile which is attempting to turn. The car is said to oversteer when the rear wheels do not track behind the front wheels but instead slide out toward the outside of the turn.
its a technique that can be applied to all platforms just we got it easier being rwd

HAHA I love the quote at the end. "this is what some people say is NOT drifting, I disagree" lmao "im going to start a club or something" lol

did u hear the song come on my boi is all takumi and shit he knows nothing bout drifting he just has been doing it for a couple years cuz he thought it was fun he aint no ricer very clean teg

jdmnismo300 said:
imo thats pretty good nice line
Oversteer is a phenomenon that can occur in an automobile which is attempting to turn. The car is said to oversteer when the rear wheels do not track behind the front wheels but instead slide out toward the outside of the turn.
its a technique that can be applied to all platforms just we got it easier being rwd

I just dont like it. Its all cool and all, yea yur sliding but then you loose all your speed and idk. Doesnt look nice and smooth.

im sure with faster throttle and more power response it could be done it looks way harder than rwd i like chalenges

jdmnismo300 said:
im sure with faster throttle and more power response it could be done it looks way harder than rwd i like chalenges

Maybe if we could get like a 500hp fwd car with slicks up front.... then maybe it could be something cool. But its gonna be hard to find someone with a car like that to do it.

fwd + rain + ebrake massacre + physics + bit of boredom = ass-dragging

rwd + no rain + skill = drifting

ass dragging may be fun to do after a storm in fwd cars just to be stupid...i agree, i've done it as well. but your relying on the rain and the fact that ANYTHING will slide on wet pavement to "drift". after a storm, i can make my sisters Hyundai "drift". Drifting is making your car slide w/o anything but the motor, your car, and your skill doing the work. not mother nature.

Ahh the good ol' fwd sliding topic pops up again. I've read a decent amount on this and on Keisuke Hatakeyama(probably the best fwd slider), I'm pretty sure its the guy in FlyinFin's vid. I haven't heard much of him lately but he was brought over to the states and sponsored by Falken. It's a very tabu subject to say the least.

jdmnismo300 said:
i was passenger but believe will get vids next thursday they always hate on me cuz im da ONLY RWD guy in that lil group of friends they all have hatches,tegs,or cobalts and my boi was like man its not that hard i was like yuh ok FOOT IN MOUTH lol my boi took a cell phone vid and that shit was SERIOUS like if he had a lil more power he could compete at any ter tech event (just because those big fukin sweepers) he was all embarrased and shit cuz the honda guys wont accept it so easy lol but he told me secretively that hes been drifting it for like 3 years by himself

Im the only RWD person in my group of friends too they all have hondas...all of them :rolleyes: i never even bother mentioning that i drift my old shit because last time i mentioned it they made fun of me, i guess since they're ignorant honda drivers and automatically think you need a 240sx to drift lol

Fairlady280z said:
Im the only RWD person in my group of friends too they all have hondas...all of them :rolleyes: i never even bother mentioning that i drift my old shit because last time i mentioned it they made fun of me, i guess since they're ignorant honda drivers and automatically think you need a 240sx to drift lol

+1, same here. when i had my camaro, everyone else was driving jettas and hondas. they all gave me crap for drifting, until they made the mistake of going shotgun in my car one night :bigthumbu

never heard another word about "drifting being stupid" again

whiterabbit7500 said:
+1, same here. when i had my camaro, everyone else was driving jettas and hondas. they all gave me crap for drifting, until they made the mistake of going shotgun in my car one night :bigthumbu

never heard another word about "drifting being stupid" again

haha, now if only I had a pass. seat! ill show those n00bs lol :D

Back
Top Bottom