FREE GRAND SLAM BREAKFAST FEB 03 2009 DENNY's!

Locko

FATBOYZ DRIFTING TEAM
hey everybody tomorrow is free grand slam breakfast at Dennys! from 6am to 2pm ;)!!! so dont forget to enjoy free food ! i know i will lol :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu
splash_main_top2.jpg

No purchase nessessary.. seems kinda hard to believe...

well ill post tomorrow after 6m if it works ! lol people in miami where saying they will call in sick just to go 4 times to eat jajaja lol had to be miami

just wasted my time woke up early and drove by. FUCK THAT ima finish this mcgriddle and ima knock da fuk out

fuk dennys to many broke ass ppl fukin line to the street

not a bad idea tellin all the homeless lol i should scoop a bunch in my truck and drop em off thatd be funny lol

Finished my free grandslam about 1 hr ago, the trick is to have some friends wait the line then you just get to the table ;) lol,,,, Free grand slam was great, but my girl order cheesesticks so it wasnt soo free :rolleyes: lol

^^ LOL i guess that is the trick ;)!!! you lure people and then they order more :D lol

Me and my dad went this morning to the Denny's by sawgrass mall before dropping him off at the airport! FREE as could be, we left a $10 tip though! Line was only like 12 people or something like that around 8:30a.m.

Back
Top Bottom