Forza Boredom

Mia Drift said:
i got Enthusia too but Forza got it in the fact that its online and that you have more tunability but the body roll in Enthusia is fucking crazy love the feint in that game

Enthusia definetly has more realism into it. I like Enthusia's tuning system though. It doesnt get complicated where you have to go to the decimals. Either you oversteer more, or you understeer more. It's a simple and fun process. (While not completely far-fetched either)

In GT4 you have to be a rocket scientist to know what's going to cause what. I dont know about Forza but from what you guys talk it should be somewhat of the same.

I havent played enthusa yet but i've talked to a buch of people and they said dont get it and that is sucks so.... i think i'll stick to forza

I'm not sure, I think Enthusia is great. The Enthusia Life mode is a bit w/e because of the point system and how easy it is to fuck it all up on a race. However I think the car selection is 10x better than GT4... because they actually get more special edition cars than normal cars.

The leveling up the tuning of your car system is whatever. I have my pros and cons but I like the fact that it's simple. Your cars charactherictics improve and you can tune anything you want just like in GT4, just no numbers. And they show you exatcly how much more oversteer and understeer you're getting.

my gamertag is inlinefreaksS13 hey orlando post the vid on thewall lmao w/e hope to see u guys on live somtime.....o and enthusia is raw but forza is funer, o and max ct-s power nigga lmao

Back
Top Bottom