Formula Drift Rd.1 Long Beach discussion

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
I thought it would be neat to have a SPECIFIC thread about each and every single FD round. This will allow us to discuss topics about what happened that day etc etc. Round 1 will be streaming soon so after it's all done, and Florida drivers make podium ;) drop in and discuss your thoughts about it.​

When is this starting? I was watching an FD event in Long Beach yesterday after work - was that previously recorded?

I embedded the player in the ChatBox Full. I'll be there posting comments. Already a wall tap by Chelsea. Eek!

Jeremy and Chelsea are looking great, Pat had a couple of decent runs, IDK what Zoltan is doing...

Did someone wreck? My radios arnt working and I'm sitting on grid way in the back. Haha

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

P.s. I'm driving awful.

Did someone wreck? My radios arnt working and I'm sitting on grid way in the back. Haha

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

P.s. I'm driving awful.

Postn while sliden...tits

P.s. I'm driving awful.

wtf is wrong with your car?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

It looked like your ebrake was failing it up at the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom